Our expertise as a trusted global transport operator includes a portfolio of bus companies with a proud history spanning more than three decades in the Northern Territory bus industry.
Operating across the Darwin, Humpty Doo, Jabiru, Alice Springs and Batchelor regions, and across six states and territories in Australia, the team at CDC is ready to help you connect all the moving parts with your next charter.
We offer a modern fleet and reliable and punctual pick-up and drop-off from your location. Our dedicated NT charter team will guide you through every step of the way, and our friendly, experienced drivers who bring vast local knowledge will strive to exceed expectations through an unwavering commitment to service excellence.
CDC Northern Territory runs a fleet of more than 200 buses from four depots across the state, with vehicles ranging from minibuses to 21-to-57-seater coaches, offering you the flexibility to cater for small and large groups.
Whether it is one bus or a fleet of 100, a special occasion among family and friends or a conference for thousands, our dedicated team of experts are ready to meet your needs.
Our charter bus hire services include:
- Workforce solutions
- Mining and resources site transfers
- Corporate and business events
- Major events and festival shuttles
- School excursions and camps
- Sporting carnivals and club trips
- Wedding transfers and guest tours
- Social and community service clubs
- Birthdays and special celebrations
- Group tours and tourist attractions
- Airport shuttles
- Rail replacement solutions
Get in touch with our friendly charter team for a no-obligation quote.